Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Thursday, April 12, 2018

What's Annie Up To?

Hello folks.

My mother took a bad fall about 4 weeks ago and I've been caring for her.

Unfortunately, this has meant I haven't had time to train for my upcoming Camino, so I guess I'll be a tortoise on this walk, unless I can get in some training this next month.

Mom's doing well enough for me to leave her in the care of my niece next few days, and I'm heading back to Portland, Oregon for the month.

I leave for Madrid on May 15 to walk the Best of Both from SJPP to Santiago with a group of ladies, and then a SLOW Camino from Sarria to Santiago backing up to that.

I'll do my best to post photos and blog as I go.

My MCS is flaring up because mom smokes like a smokestack. I've been sleeping out in my van, but still feel the affects. Hopefully, a week or two camping once I leave here will clear out my system, and if not, the Camino will cure me. As many of you know, my doctor prescribed long distance walking to chelate the chemicals my body refuses to let go of, which is why I began walking the Camino in the beginning.

I guess that's it.
Please stay tuned.

It will help you sort out these post and find the information you are looking for.

Buen Camino!
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.